Ladies European Tour
- ISPS Handa Order of Merit November 22, 2014
ISPS Handa Order of Merit
- Xiamen Open: three share second round lead November 22, 2014
Belgium’s Chloe Leurquin, South African Connie Chen and Chinese-Taipei amateur Cheng Ssu-Chia share a one-shot lead on six under par going into Sunday’s Xiamen Open final round at Orient Golf and Coun …
- Chen and Cheng share early second round lead November 22, 2014
First round leader Connie Chen and top Chinese-Taipei amateur Cheng Ssu-chia grabbed a share of the second round lead after another warm and sunny morning at the Xiamen Open.
- Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open Wins Coveted Marketing Award November 22, 2014
Aberdeen Asset Management awarded the ‘best marketing sponsorship’ at the 2014 Scottish Women in Sports Awards for their integrated 2014 Ladies Scottish Open campaign.
- Chen feels at home in Xiamen November 21, 2014
Connie Chen fired a four-under-par 68 to take a one stroke lead after the first round of the inaugural Xiamen Open in China.
- Garrett, Young and Tamminen share early lead at Xiamen Open November 21, 2014
Australian Nikki Garrett, England’s Liz Young and Noora Tamminen from Finland shot three under par 69s in perfect warm and sunny conditions at Orient Golf Club on Friday morning to share the early clu …
- Hull chasing LET order of merit November 20, 2014
England’s Charley Hull has the chance to become the youngest ever winner of the Ladies European Tour’s order of merit after her runner-up finish in Sanya, China, last week.
- Lin and Hull seek more glory in China November 19, 2014
After back to back victories the last two weeks, Xi Yu Lin’s fame is quickly growing in China. Now, at the inaugural Xiamen Open, she has the opportunity to become the first Chinese player to win thre …
- Haicang District Tour sets scene for inaugural Xiamen Open November 18, 2014
A group of 14 players from both the LET and CLPGA took the opportunity to see the beautiful ‘ocean-front garden’ city of Xiamen in Haicang District and its many tourist attractions ahead of the inaugu …
- China’s Xi Yu Lin Races to Five Stroke Victory in Sanya November 16, 2014
China’s rising star Xi Yu Lin gave a dominant performance on the back nine of Yalong Bay Golf Club to earn a commanding five stroke victory at the Sanya Ladies Open in tropical Hainan, China.
- Final round update: Xi Yu Lin and Yu Yang Zhang tied for the lead at turn November 16, 2014
Chinese Ladies European Tour members Xi Yu Lin and Yu Yang Zhang were tied for the lead on 10-under-par midway through the final round of the Sanya Ladies Open.
- Lin heads crowded leaderboard in Sanya November 14, 2014
Lin Tzu-Chi of Chinese Taipei emerged from a crowded leader board to take a two stroke lead after the first round of the Sanya Ladies Open in Hainan.
- Watson looking to overtake Boulden in Rookie Race November 13, 2014
Scotland’s Sally Watson will be looking to take advantage of Amy Boulden’s absence over the next fortnight in China in order to overtake her in the race to be named the Ladies European Tour’s Rookie o …
- LET set for Sanya Ladies Open November 12, 2014
The fifth edition of the Sanya Ladies Open will be played at Yalong Bay Golf Club in Sanya, Hainan, China, from Friday, followed by the inaugural Xiamen Open.
- Jienalin Zhang wins Pre Qualifying C in China November 10, 2014
Jienalin Zhang of China ended a stroke clear of compatriot Wei Wei Zhang in the 72-hole 2015 Tour School Pre Qualifying C – Asia, on the Vintage Course at Mission Hills Haikou in Hainan, China.
- Popov wins Lalla Aicha Tour School Pre-Qualifying A in Rabat November 2, 2014
Germany’s Sophia Popov ended a stroke clear of compatriot Olivia Cowan after the 72-hole Lalla Aicha Tour School Pre-Qualifying A for 2015 in Rabat, Morocco.
- Bidding Process for The 2019 Solheim Cup Tees Off October 31, 2014
The Ladies European Tour is delighted to formally announce the launch of the bidding process for The 2019 Solheim Cup and PING Junior Solheim Cup Matches.
- Olivia Cowan sets the pace at Royal Golf Dar Es Salam in Rabat October 30, 2014
German amateur Olivia Cowan fired a flawless opening round of three under par 69 on the Blue Course at Royal Golf Dar Es Salam in Rabat, Morocco, to set the pace in the Ladies European Tour’s Lalla Ai …
- Lee-Anne Pace wins Cell C South African Women’s Open October 19, 2014
Lee-Anne Pace birdied the second extra hole in a sudden death play-off against Holly Clyburn to claim her ninth Ladies European Tour victory in a dramatic finish to the Cell C South African Women’s Op …
- Whittaker leads by one in South Africa October 18, 2014
Leigh Whittaker fired a career and tournament low round of five-under-par 67 to take a one stroke lead into the final day of the Cell C South African Women’s Open.