Ladies European Tour
- ISPS Handa Order of Merit July 25, 2014
ISPS Handa Order of Merit
- Turkish Ladies Open set for Golf’s First Wednesday Finish July 24, 2014
The 2015 Turkish Ladies Open will be the first tournament on any major golf tour to finish on a Wednesday, in a pioneering move aimed at boosting the profile of women’s golf.
- Walker eyes next title July 23, 2014
Kylie Walker believes she has enough energy in the tank to challenge for a third Ladies European Tour title after winning her second trophy of the season in Germany.
- LET returns to Pilsen July 23, 2014
A field of 131 competitors from 32 different countries will tee up in the Sberbank Golf Masters from Friday, as the Ladies European Tour (LET) returns to Golf Park Plzeň – Dýšina in Pilsen for the sec …
- Nilsson makes LET debut at scene of recent LETAS victory July 23, 2014
Sweden’s Emma Nilsson, who has received an invitation to play in this week’s Sberbank Golf Masters, is full of confidence after she won a Ladies European Tour Access Series (LETAS) event at the same g …
- Interview with the defending champion, Ann-Kathrin Lindner July 23, 2014
Germany’s Ann-Kathrin Lindner has returned to Golf Park Plzeň – Dýšina, the scene of her maiden victory on the Ladies European Tour (LET), to defend her title at this week’s Sberbank Golf Masters. …
- Charity triumphs at the Berenberg Gary Player Invitational July 22, 2014
The 2014 Berenberg Gary Player Invitational concluded yet another successful event which saw some of the biggest names in golf, entertainment and business join together with golf icon and Grand Slam c …
- Walker wins play-off against Hull July 20, 2014
Scotland’s Kylie Walker survived a final round charge by Charley Hull of England to win the Ladies German Open presented by Marriott.
- Walker two clear of Hull at the turn July 20, 2014
Scotland’s Kylie Walker held a two stroke lead half way through the final round of the Ladies German Open presented by Marriott despite a dominant early display from England’s Charley Hull.
- Kylie Walker sets new LET record (-24) with third straight 64 July 19, 2014
Scotland’s Kylie Walker fired a third straight round of eight-under-par 64 in the Ladies German Open presented by Marriott at Golfclub Wörthsee for a three-round total of 259, 24-under-par: a new Ladi …
- With second straight 64, Kylie Walker equals LET’s all-time 36-hole score (-16) July 18, 2014
Scotland’s Kylie Walker fired a second straight round of eight-under-par 64 in scorching conditions at the Ladies German Open presented by Marriott on Friday to tie the Ladies European Tour’s all-time …
- Three tied on eight-under in Germany July 17, 2014
Charley Hull, Kylie Walker and Yu Yang Zhang are tied for the first round lead at the Ladies German Open presented by Marriott after they all shot eight-under-par 64s on a day of high temperatures and …
- Hull, Ciganda and Gal ready for Ladies German Open presented by Marriott July 16, 2014
A strong field of 126 players including 12 Germans can look forward to a week of brilliant sunshine at Golfclub Wörthsee in Munich this week.
- Davies back on podium at Thruxton July 16, 2014
Laura Davies proved that she is a dame with drive as she outperformed some of the Ladies European Tour’s rising stars in the Bentley Ladies’ Pro Golfer Track Challenge at Thruxton Race Circuit on Mond …
- Mighty Mo wins Ricoh Women’s British Open July 13, 2014
Mo Martin of the United States earned her first major championship at the Ricoh Women’s British Open with a stunning eagle on the final hole at Royal Birkdale for a total of 287, one-under-par.
- Dame Laura shows the way July 13, 2014
Laura Davies showed that she is a dame with game as she posted a one-over-par 73 in gusty conditions early in the final round of the Ricoh Women’s British Open to claim the clubhouse lead.
- Park leads by one after Ahn is given two stroke penalty July 12, 2014
The third round of the Ricoh Women’s British Open ended in drama on Saturday when the leader, Sun-Ju Ahn, was given a two stroke penalty on the final hole.
- Mo finds her flow on day two July 11, 2014
Mo Martin of the United States fired a second successive round of 69 to take a three stroke lead midway through the Ricoh Women’s British Open at Royal Birkdale in Southport.
- Sun shines on Recari and Ryu July 11, 2014
Beatriz Recari from Spain fired a five-under-par 67 on a beautiful morning at Royal Birkdale Golf Club to set the second round clubhouse target in the Ricoh Women’s British Open.
- Ayako Uehara sets the pace at Royal Birkdale July 10, 2014
Japan’s Ayako Uehara set the pace in the first round of the 2014 Ricoh Women’s British Open with a four-under-par 68 in beautiful, sunny conditions at Royal Birkdale on England’s North West coast. …